We are Vaccinated & Open and Here to Help You!Covid-19 Information
• Please adhere to all CDC and TN Department of health guidelines.
• Our clinic is sanitized to the standards of the CDC and TN Department of health.
• All our staff is wearing masks and practicing social distancing when applicable.
• All new patient paperwork is online and recommended to be filled out prior to your appointment.
• Please email all paperwork, ID and insurance cards prior to your appointment.
• Please verify your own insurance prior to appointment to understand your benefits.
• You may request a phone call while waiting outside of the clinic letting you know when your next to be seen.
• You may request a private doctor only interaction with no additional therapies included to minimize exposure to other patients.
• You may request additional cleaning of treatment area.
• You may pay and schedule your appointment over the phone.
• If possible, ask all parties that you are with to wait outside until your appointment is completed.
• If there is anything else, we can do to make your appointment the best and safest possible please do not hesitate to ask.
• AND WE ALL KNOW THIS…. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK.
201 Thompson Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37211
Call (615) 331-7040
Over the last 20 years, hundreds of scientific studies have been conducted on the biomechanics of whiplash injuries. We've reviewed all of these, and have summarized the most important studies here for your review.
93% of Whiplash Patients Improve With Chiropractic
Aggressive Behavior After Head Injury
Auto Injury Weakens the Neck
Biomechanics of TMJ Injury from Whiplash
Brain Injury or Chronic Pain: The Importance of Diagnosis
Can Accident Reconstructionists Accurately Determine G Forces After A Collision?
Can Accident Reconstructionists Accurately Determine G Forces After a Crash?
Cervical Spine Injury Mechanism of Whiplash
Cervical Spine MRI
Cervical Spine Radiography and Trauma
Chiropractic "Effective Treatment" of Whiplash
Chiropractic Treatment of Whiplash
Does No Vehicle Damage Mean No Injury?
Human Factors and Whiplash
Injuries From Side Impact Collisions
Injury Threshold of Rear-End Collisions
Ligament Damage After Car Crashes
Ligament Stretching During Whiplash Movement
Low-Impact Crashes Can Lead to Long-Term Pain
Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Reversible Neuropsychological Deficits
Misconceptions about Brain Injury and Implications for Treatment and Litigation
Motion MRI's: A new tool for identifying whiplash damage
Muscle Injury After Whiplash
Neck Ligaments Are Weakened After Auto Collisions
Nerve Injury After Auto Accidents
No Vehicle Damage = No Injury. Right? Wrong.
Objective Evidence of Nerve and Muscle Changes after Whiplash Injury
Olfactory Function After Mild Brain Injury
Phases of a Whiplash Injury
Predicting Disability After Whiplash
Recovery Time from Ligament Injury
Seating Position and Gender as Risk Factors for Whiplash Injury
Setting the Whiplash Record Straight
Shoulder Injuries after Whiplash
Similarities Between Whiplash and Brain Injury
The Problems with the Quebec Task Force on Whiplash
TMJ and Neck Pain
TMJ, Whiplash and Lithuania
Vertebral Artery Stretching during Whiplash
Whiplash and Methylprednisolone
Whiplash Pain May Affect Structure of the Brain
Whiplash, Referred Pain and the Central Nervous System
Whiplash: Social and Crash Factors
Whiplash: The Neck and the Brain