We are Vaccinated & Open and Here to Help You!Covid-19 Information
• Please adhere to all CDC and TN Department of health guidelines.
• Our clinic is sanitized to the standards of the CDC and TN Department of health.
• All our staff is wearing masks and practicing social distancing when applicable.
• All new patient paperwork is online and recommended to be filled out prior to your appointment.
• Please email all paperwork, ID and insurance cards prior to your appointment.
• Please verify your own insurance prior to appointment to understand your benefits.
• You may request a phone call while waiting outside of the clinic letting you know when your next to be seen.
• You may request a private doctor only interaction with no additional therapies included to minimize exposure to other patients.
• You may request additional cleaning of treatment area.
• You may pay and schedule your appointment over the phone.
• If possible, ask all parties that you are with to wait outside until your appointment is completed.
• If there is anything else, we can do to make your appointment the best and safest possible please do not hesitate to ask.
• AND WE ALL KNOW THIS…. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK.
201 Thompson Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37211
Call (615) 331-7040
Millions of people suffer a concussion or brain injury every year. The key to recovery from head trauma is to understand what happens during a brain injury and why the patient has the symptoms he or she is experiencing.
Learn more about brain injury here.