Here to Help You!Covid-19 Information
• Please adhere to all CDC and TN Department of health guidelines.
• Our Doctors are VACCINATED
• Our clinic is sanitized to the standards of the CDC and TN Department of health.
• All new patient paperwork is online and recommended to be filled out prior to your appointment.
• Please email all paperwork, ID and insurance cards prior to your appointment.
• Please verify your own insurance prior to appointment to understand your benefits.
• You may request a phone call while waiting outside of the clinic letting you know when your next to be seen.
• You may request a private doctor only interaction with no additional therapies included to minimize exposure to other patients.
• You may request additional cleaning of treatment area.
• You may pay and schedule your appointment over the phone.
• If possible, ask all parties that you are with to wait outside until your appointment is completed.
• If there is anything else, we can do to make your appointment the best and safest possible please do not hesitate to ask.
• AND WE ALL KNOW THIS…. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK.
201 Thompson Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37211
Call (615) 331-7040
Pain in the legs and lower back may be caused by compression of the sciatic nerve. Learn more about how chiropractic and massage therapy can help relieve the pain of sciatica.
Chiropractic Speeds Sciatica Recovery
Spinal Manipulation as Effective as Surgery for Majority of Sciatica Patients
Drugs Ineffective for Sciatica Relief
Drug-free Sciatica Treatment
Acupuncture Better than Drug for Sciatica
Exercise Could Help Sciatica Patients Avoid Surgery
Physiotherapy Eases Sciatica
Chiropractice Effective for Work-Related Sciatica
Sciatica Pain Relief: No drugs, No surgery!
What Causes Radicular Pain after an Auto Collision?
Feelings About Work and The Outcome of Lumbar Discectomy
The Effects of Sciatica on Your Muscles
Inheriting the Risk of Sciatic Pain
Is Sciatica Worse for Women?
Smoking Linked to Sciatica and Chronic Pain
MRI Unreliable For Diagnosing Sciatica