We are Vaccinated & Open and Here to Help You!Covid-19 Information
• Please adhere to all CDC and TN Department of health guidelines.
• Our clinic is sanitized to the standards of the CDC and TN Department of health.
• All our staff is wearing masks and practicing social distancing when applicable.
• All new patient paperwork is online and recommended to be filled out prior to your appointment.
• Please email all paperwork, ID and insurance cards prior to your appointment.
• Please verify your own insurance prior to appointment to understand your benefits.
• You may request a phone call while waiting outside of the clinic letting you know when your next to be seen.
• You may request a private doctor only interaction with no additional therapies included to minimize exposure to other patients.
• You may request additional cleaning of treatment area.
• You may pay and schedule your appointment over the phone.
• If possible, ask all parties that you are with to wait outside until your appointment is completed.
• If there is anything else, we can do to make your appointment the best and safest possible please do not hesitate to ask.
• AND WE ALL KNOW THIS…. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK.
201 Thompson Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37211
Call (615) 331-7040
As more and more of use computers at work, we run the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
This video discusses some easy exercises and stretches that you can do, and shows the benefits of massage therapy for workplace pain.
Learn more about massage therapy for carpal tunnel syndrome here.