We are Vaccinated & Open and Here to Help You!Covid-19 Information
• Please adhere to all CDC and TN Department of health guidelines.
• Our clinic is sanitized to the standards of the CDC and TN Department of health.
• All our staff is wearing masks and practicing social distancing when applicable.
• All new patient paperwork is online and recommended to be filled out prior to your appointment.
• Please email all paperwork, ID and insurance cards prior to your appointment.
• Please verify your own insurance prior to appointment to understand your benefits.
• You may request a phone call while waiting outside of the clinic letting you know when your next to be seen.
• You may request a private doctor only interaction with no additional therapies included to minimize exposure to other patients.
• You may request additional cleaning of treatment area.
• You may pay and schedule your appointment over the phone.
• If possible, ask all parties that you are with to wait outside until your appointment is completed.
• If there is anything else, we can do to make your appointment the best and safest possible please do not hesitate to ask.
• AND WE ALL KNOW THIS…. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK.
201 Thompson Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37211
Call (615) 331-7040
Numerous studies show that the cervical spine undergoes abnormal motion that exceeds the physiological range of the joints. This video demonstrates this abnormal motion and shows how it can cause ligament injury.